Travis Deputy "TheInsatiableBookReader":You know how it seems every year there's always this really great movie that flies under pretty much everyones radar and then finally gets lots of notice and recognition? Yeah, a sleeper hit. I suspect this beautiful plasma may fall in that catergory and for a couple of reasons. First, this Samsung is targeted towards the budget minded crowd. Even in this crappy economy people will still go out and pay boatloads of money for the latest tv technology, no matter the expense. Those good old credit cards and lines of credit. Nothing but trouble I tell ya! Secondly, most people who research a tv before buying one will read that you shouldn't buy a 720p television(this Samsung is) if it't 50 inches or bigger because the picture will not look that great. That may be true in the past, but not with this model. 720p looks stunning on this television from any viewing distance or angle. Lastly, when I stumbled across this plasma on ebay several weeks ago I knew zero about it. So I researched it and researched it and could find very little on it, including reviews. I don't know whether it's on there now, but Samsung didn't even have this awesome plasma listed on their website at the time. That is POOR marketing! So, yeah, possible sleeper hit.
TallyShaitan :Speaking of video games: they look visually gorgeous with zero framerate issues. Most recently I played Kingdoms of Amalur and Uncharted 3 and they look insanely beautiful with fantastic sound! I've used this plasma roughly 50 hours and so far have had no image retention issues(screen burn-in) and don't believe I will. This is my 4th plasma and I've played video games on all of 'em and had zero issues with burn-in. I believe this problem only rears it's ugly head when people don't use their ugly heads:) and go off and leave a movie or game paused for long periods of time. For crying out loud people! Turn the tv off if you're going to be away from it for an exteneded period of time.
The bottom line: Get in on this tv early, so you can say you were there at the beginning when it reaches "sleep hit" status. Seriously, kidding aside. Buy this sweet little Samsung plasma because you WILL NOT find a better tv for the price that can produce this kind of picture, sound, looks, and features. This is an unbelievable price for a 3D tv this size. Especially one that has a picture this amazing. Sure you can go out and spend another $1500 or $$2000 fir a higher end tv, but you'll only get something marginally better. Be smart. Save your money. Buy this tv. Now! Thank you. This Sammy is everything I could ask for in a tv and more. I give it an overall score of 4.75 out of 5 or a 9.5 out of 10. If you miss out on this Samsung you'll missing out on a lot. Samsung makes excellent televisions. Proof of that couldn't be anymore evident than here...
Wirerat (GA):This Plasma will not disappoint. The picture blows away any LCD LED for less money. Screen burn in is not an issue with the burn protection activeated. It even has a scrolling burn in removel screen that really works if you notice a faint line or image when you turn on the set just goto that menu and it wipes away the marks. I have a HTPC connected so when I have the pc on a long time I have noticed the start button on the screen but the removal takes care of it like magic. After I set the protection correctly it doesn't even get the marks from the start button anymore.


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét